Bring Back My Hair to Life

My hair has been my problem for the longest time. It’s stressed out, dull and dry. What I just want to attain is to have long, curly, brown hair but the result was a nightmare! Too late have I learned that you can’t have your hair permed right after dyeing your hair…worse is if you perm it yourself! So here I am, desperately researching on how I could improve the health of my hair and here’s some tips I stumbled upon the internet.

1)  Use a Vitamin E rich shampoo to turn dry, dull hair into a silky, smooth tresses. Don’t use hair products that contain Lanolin or Silicone, as there ingredients tend to dry hair quickly. If you are like me who uses hair dryer every day, use the cool setting since hot air can scorch your hair and your scalp as well.

2)  Use baking soda to remove chemicals out your hair. When care care product build up – they leave your hair dull and dry. All you need to do is combine a quarter cup of warm water with tablespoon of baking soda to form a thin paste. You just need to spread the baking soda and water mixture on wet hair. All you need to do is to use a wide tooth comb to distribute it evenly into your hair and scalp.

3) If you have a beer at home, you can pour it in your head! Seriously, if you want a terrific fix to dull and dry hair, lather your hair with a bottle of dark beer and let it sit for a few minutes then rinse with cold water to add shine and eliminate any residual beer smell. Beer helps repair damaged hair cuticles which makes your hair shiny and smooth.

4) Try to give your dull, dry hair a quick make over by giving it a treatment that smells as fresh as a garden herb. All you need to do is to mix jojoba oil with three drops of essential rosemary oil. Massage into hair and rinse with cold water.


These are just some practical tips that we can apply to revive back your dry, boring hair. I’ll personally try these tips and will update you of what the result will be. Goodluck!

Comments

Popular Posts