EX LINKS NEEDED

anyone who wants to exchange links with me just need to post a comment here and put in the following information:


Your Name: myles
Your Blog’s Title: my beauty portal
URL: http://mybeautyportal.blogspot.com

once i see that you have already added my page in your link, i will add u up immediately. please bear in mind that i am reading all the blogs that are included on my link list and posts comments as well (medyo kakaririn ko to hehe) and i expect u do the same. this is important not just in building links and getting a good PR but it is also a way for us to get to know each other and be informed in what's going on in our lives. link building is a commitment...i promise to keep mine. Hope u do the same.

please link my blog as "my beauty portal" ... http://www.mybeautyportal.blogspot.com

i have accidentally deleted my old blog roll when i changed my layout, so if you happen to be included in those deleted links... please leave a comment as well. thanks!

Comments

Post a Comment

Oh how I Love Comments! I tend to giggle like a school girl whenever a see a new comment posted - it's amazing how this simple kind gesture of yours will totally make my day! Thank you, thank you! I'll get back to you asap.

check out my other blogs too!

A Nanay Journey
Date Under 500
I Am Emotera
I am Mimilanie
The World of EMOTERA
EMOTERA'S WORLD
My Advice Portal
Healthy Filipina
The Pinay Blog Earner
Lamotera
The Pinay Happy Corner
Techie Myles
Slimmer Myles
Extra Myles

Popular Posts