For My Happiness

Yesterday after I was allowed to go home four hours before my shift ends...my hubby fetched me. We were supposed to eat out but wasn't able to find a food stall that is open 24 hours so we just decided to go home. Recently, I've been feeling low maybe because I wasn't able to go out, watch a movie or even do window shopping because of monetary reasons. Me and hubby are just content in cooking our own food and watching dvd's at home. Yesterday before sleeping, I was able to read some of my old fashion magazines and I was inspired to buy those Natural Skin Care Products. Those are the types of products are made especially for sensitive skin. I was never really into beauty products but I would like to give it a shot this time as I want to feel more beautiful...maybe it would help to boost up my self confidence and make me happy again. I hope by buying stuff for myself...my happiness and passion for life would come back.

Comments

Popular Posts