Planning to Have a Baby

I'm already on my 30's and I know for a fact that sooner or later...I would need to decide whether or not to have a baby of my own. Currently, I with my hubby is already saving for the future so that just in case we already want to have our little angel maybe in a year or two - we would not have any financial problems. We would still have a convenient life when he comes. I would really want to
have a baby of my own but I am scared of giving birth. Just thinking of pushing the baby out of my body is horrifying. I hope I would overcome this fear.

With my future children in mind, I browse through my favorite site - posylane, which offers cute baby gift suggestions. I normally go to that site whenever I want to purchase a gift for my godchildren, nephews and nieces during special occasions. I love their cute baby memory book, I can write in here important details about my baby's life while he is growing up. I could cut out some pictures and post it in there. I bet my son would love it! I also love buying him those cute school memory book and those little child backpacks.

I think me and my hubby needs to talk it over. Since I'm not getting any younger, I guess getting a definite plan for the future really is necessary. I would try to discuss it with him over lunch tomorrow. Wish us luck!

Comments

  1. finally.. i was able to catch you here dear! planning to have a baby huh?!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Oh how I Love Comments! I tend to giggle like a school girl whenever a see a new comment posted - it's amazing how this simple kind gesture of yours will totally make my day! Thank you, thank you! I'll get back to you asap.

check out my other blogs too!

A Nanay Journey
Date Under 500
I Am Emotera
I am Mimilanie
The World of EMOTERA
EMOTERA'S WORLD
My Advice Portal
Healthy Filipina
The Pinay Blog Earner
Lamotera
The Pinay Happy Corner
Techie Myles
Slimmer Myles
Extra Myles

Popular Posts